Effective Date: June 2, 2023.
What is a Cookie?
How to Manage Cookies
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be categorized in different ways:
- First-Party vs. Third-Party Cookies: We put first-party cookies on your device. Third party cookies are placed on your device by a third party. You can learn more about the third-party cookies used on the Services below.
- Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that expire once your session on the Services ends or your web browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies that remain on your device for a longer period until you manually erase them or until their expiration date.
- Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary for us to operate the Services and its core features (e.g., account login).
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies enable us to operate the Services in accordance with the choices you make. These cookies permit us to “remember” you in between visits. For instance, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Services (e.g., language preference, location), and these cookies allow us to provide you with the same customizations during future visits.
- Analytical - These cookies analyze how the Services is used (e.g., browsing habits) and how the Services is performing. These cookies include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
- Marketing - These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more personalized content and targeted ads. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. We do not use any marketing cookies.
First-Party Cookies That We Use
- We use necessary cookies for login and authentication purposes.
Third-Party Cookies That We Use
A web beacon is an unobtrusive feature on web pages or emails that enables us to check whether a user has accessed some content. We may use web beacons to better understand how you and other users interact with the Services.